- 1 box Mrs. T’s Classic Onion Pierogies
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup Yuengling Traditional Lager
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 dashes hot sauce (or more if preferred)
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray both sides of pierogies with nonstick cooking spray and place on baking sheet. Spread into an even layer. Bake until golden-brown, flipping halfway through, 16 to 18 minutes total.
- While pierogies are baking, heat the cream cheese in a medium saucepan over medium heat until it begins to melt. Add the beer and whisk together until mixture is smooth and not lumpy. Add the jalapeno, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, and hot sauce and whisk together. Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat and add the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with plenty of pierogies for dipping.