- 1.75 oz Wigle Phil's Shadow Whiskey
- 0.25 oz Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey
- 0.75 oz Wigle Amaro Vermut
- 0.25 oz Maple Simple Syrup (1:1 ratio of maple syrup and water)
- 1 barspoon cherry juice
- 3 Dashes Wigle Pomander Orange Bitters
Stir all ingredients over ice and strain into coupe or Nick and Nora glass. Garnish with a cherry!
If you live in Pennsylvania or D.C., you can order all your Wigle Whiskey ingredients right from Wigle Whiskey's (online) Spirits Shop or pick up these and some of their other delicious libations right at their Distillery next time you’re in the Pittsburgh area.
Can’t visit Gobbler’s Knob on Groundhog Day? Don’t miss our Groundhog Day live stream to watch the virtual prognostication on Feb. 2 beginning at 6:30AM! Be sure to join in the conversation by using the hashtag #GHD2023 on your social channels and following along with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.