You’re at home. We’re at home. Let’s get together—from a distance.
Right now, we’re helping each other by staying apart. Why not embrace this time by pursuing your hominess? Cozy up to unique Pennsylvania experiences and explore the moments, places, and people that will bring us together now. And later.
Pennsylvania artists, horticulturists, chefs, re-enactors, outdoorsmen, and musicians want to welcome you into their homes. While we can’t do that literally, you can join us online for virtual visits. Take a tour through a tulip garden in full bloom, sit around a virtual campfire, tie a fly with some of Pennsylvania's finest trout fisherman, or listen to professional musicians play from their own homes.
Explore now. Visit later.
Sit back, relax and explore PA trails and rivers.
Our verdant woodlands, quiet trails, babbling rivers, and wildlife are calling. Why not answer? Learn to tie a fly, make a plan to hike the AT in the future, and join PA nature-lovers as they showcase their favorite trails, fishing holes, animal tracking skills, and more. Find your PA Trail today, so you’ll be ready to explore our best nature, tomorrow.
Explore our great outdoors today.
- Go on a Backpacking & Fly Fishing trip on the Black Forest Trail
- Get 3 tips for a happier day hike with Kelly from the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Check out the Live Bald Eagle Cam in Hays, PA
- Make a winter bird feeder with a National Aviary ornithologist
To discover the many ways you can have an outdoor adventure in Pennsylvania, visit our outdoor experiences page.
March into battle, plan a revolution, all from the comfort of home.
Add some historical perspective to your social distancing. Walk amongst the boulders of Devil’s Den with a Gettysburg park ranger, get an inside look at a Valley Forge encampment, explore the Eastern State Penitentiary (once the world’s most famous and expensive prison), and visit our numerous historic homes, battlegrounds, and places.
Explore our past today.
- Get a 360° degree view of the home of Betsy Ross
- Hone your battle strategy with Gettysburg Animated Battle Maps
- Visit the Heinz History Center Tour for virtual tours on the history of toys, innovation, WWII, and more
- Learn how to make a classic sock bunny at The Frick Pittsburgh
To make your visit to PA a historic one, learn all the sites, sounds, and experiences we offer. Start by visiting our historical pursuits page.
Our cities and towns add more life to any PA visit—and your living room.
PA cities and towns bustle and hum with creativity, uncommon experiences and endless opportunities. See for yourself—and from your home. Tour the exhibits at The Philadelphia Museum of Art, stroll the gardens at Phipps, take in a Pittsburgh Opera Social Distancing Serenade, and join astronomers from the Franklin Institute online as they explore a tour of the night sky.
Explore our cities today.
- Join animal experts for a virtual zoo visit at Zoo America and the Philly Zoo at 2
- Rally with Eagles fans at Lincoln Financial Field
- Walk the streets of South Philly
- Get crafty with your family at the Museum Lab in the Pittsburgh Children’s Museum
To plan your next visit, check out our must-visit attractions and delightfully quirky spots.
Add some spice to your social distancing.
What’s on your plate today? In PA, our chefs, distillers, craft brewers, and foodies are standing by with tips, recipes, and temptations. Learn about everything from fan food to historic cocktails to one of our James Beard chef’s go-to-recipes. If you have a hankering for a visit later, all the better. We’ll save you a place at the table.
Explore our food scene today.
- Cook PA classics with 97-year-old Lucy Pollock of Latrobe
- Learn how to make a Pennsylvania Wine Slushy
- Experience a day in the life of the Penguins’ culinary team
- Craving an authentic Philly Cheesesteak? Campos Deli and Pat’s King of Steaks ships nationwide.
For our full menu of diverse, eclectic and always delicious restaurants, distilleries, wineries, breweries and food experiences, visit our foodie fun page.