Schenley Memorial Fountain

Schenley Plz., Pittsburgh, PA 15213 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 412-471-5808
In 1918, this monument was dedicated to the late Mary Croghan Schenley, Pittsburgh's most generous expatriate. This beautiful fountain is called "A Song to Nature" and was designed by Victor David Brenner, the man who designed the Lincoln head penny. Mary's gifts to the city included 300 acres of land in 1889, plus 120 acres sold at a negligible cost that became Pittsburgh's Schenley Park and the donation in 1894 of the Fort Pitt Blockhouse to the Daughter's of the American Revolution.
Share This:
Loading Map.