Covered Bridges in Philadelphia & The Countryside PA

Hide Map View Map
Display by first letter:
Results
33 results total.

Javascript is required to view this map.
  • Old Iron Hill Rd. New Britain, PA 18914
    Built in 1842 of native hemlock and pine, this bridge is also known as Iron Hill Bridge. The bridge crosses Pine Run Creek, which was named for the hardy neighboring pine trees.
  • Mowere Rd. Mont Clare, PA 19453
    610-344-6365
    Rapp?s Bridge is an interesting bridge with white portals and weathered sides made of cedar. One of the prettiest bridges in Chester County.
  • Township Rte. 307 West Grove, PA 19390
    610-344-6365
    Built in 1880, the Rudolph and Arthur Bridge is a picturesque white bridge surrounded by woods and is a delight to see in the winter.
  • Swamp Rd. Newtown, PA 18940
    215-345-4552
    Originally built in 1873, this bridge, also known as the Twining Ford Bridge, burned down in 1991 and was rebuilt six years later. Made of native hemlock and oak, the 170-foot town truss bridge is...
  • Covered Bridge Perkasie, PA 18944-1693
    Actually between East Rockhill and Haycock Townships, this 1873-built 15-foot-wide bridge spans 130 feet across Tohickon Creek.
  • Hickon Rd. Richlandtown, PA 18955
    This small covered bridge is a footbridge that crosses a small pond. Built in 1974, it is located on private property so ask permission to visit.
  • Route 73 Skippack, PA 19474
    Built in 1997, the Skippack Village Bridge was built by Amish carpenters. It is a beautiful example of a covered bridge.
  • Lenape Park Walnut St Perkasie, PA 18944
    215-345-4552
    Built in 1832, South Perkasie Covered Bridge is located in Lenape Park and is no longer open to car traffic, but can be viewed in the park as it stands near Pleasant Spring Creek. Width: 15 ft.;...
  • Covered Bridge Rd. Coatesville, PA 19310
    Built in 1881, Speakman Bridge #1 is a Burr-arch truss covered bridge. It is located south of the tow of Ercildoun.
  • Route 15068 Modena, PA 15061
    610-344-6365
    Also known as the Mary Ann Pyle Bridge, this covered bridge is located on the Brandywine Conservancy and may be visited with permission.
33 results total.
Display by first letter: