Covered Bridges in Lancaster PA

Hide Map View Map
Display by first letter:
Results
16 results total.

Javascript is required to view this map.
  • Southwest of Willow St. Willow Street, PA 17584
    This 1860 bridge, 120 feet long and 15 feet wide, crosses Pequea Creek. Visitors will appreciate the charming setting of this bridge. Its remote location makes it a little hard to find, but its...
    Website
  • Off Rte. 501 Lititz, PA 17543
    Also known as Hess Covered Bridge, this 1884 bridge crosses a pond and is closed to motor traffic.
  • UPPER LEACOCK TOWNSHIP Lancaster, PA 17608
    717-299-8901
    The Hunsecker's Mill Bridge was originally built in 1848 and rebuilt in 1973 after the rising waters from Hurricane Agnus lifted it off its abutments and carried it downstream. Its length of 180...
    Website
  • EPHRATA TOWNSHIP Ephrata, PA 17522
    717-299-8901
    Built in 1873 and rebuilt following the 1891 flood, Keller's Mill Covered Bridge is known variously as Rettew's Mill Bridge and Guy Bard's Mill Bridge. It is the county's only white covered bridge...
    Website
  • Golf Road Lancaster, PA 17699-0001
    717-299-8901
    Originally known as Isaac Baer's Mill Bridge, it was built over the Conestoga River in 1876. Damaged in1972 by the flood waters from Hurricane Agnus, it was moved to Lancaster County Central Park...
    Website
  • Route 560 Lancaster, PA 17601
    This bridge is a single span, covered wooden bridge consisting of Burr-type wood trusses in combination with a King posts and steel hanger rods.
    Website
  • Township Rte. 498 Refton, PA 17568
    717-299-0470
    Lime Valley Covered Bridge was built in 1871. It is referred to as the twin bridge to an earlier one built in 1857, just 200 ft. west of the existing bridge.
    Website
  • UPPER LEACOCK TOWNSHIP Lancaster, PA 17699-0001
    717-299-8901
    Pinetown Covered Bridge was built in 1867. It was washed off its base by the flood waters of Hurricane Agnus in 1972. Nearby Amish workers rebuilt the bridge the following Spring and raised it to...
    Website
  • Route 36069 Manheim, PA 17545
    717-299-8901
    Built in 1872, Risser's Mill Covered Bridge is the only covered bridge that crosses Little Chickie's Creek.
  • Log Cabin Rd. Brownstown, PA 17508
    Rosehill Covered Bridge was built in 1849 and is a Burr-arch truss bridge.
16 results total.
Display by first letter: