Covered Bridges in Dutch Country Roads PA

Hide Map View Map
Display by first letter:
Results
62 results total.

Javascript is required to view this map.
  • Route 2024 Oriental, PA 17045
    717-248-6713
    The Sheaffer Covered Bridge was built in 1907. It is 91 feet long and crosses Mahatango Creek
  • Adele Ave. Manheim, PA 17545
    717-299-8901
    This bridge was originally built in 1847, then rebuilt nine years later by Jacob Clare following extensive flood damage. Scheduled to be replaced with a concrete bridge in 1970, local residents...
    Website
  • EAST HEMPFIELD TOWNSHIP Manheim, PA 17545
    717-299-8901
    Originally built in 1847, Shenck's Mill Covered Bridge was rebuilt in 1855 $837 after extensive flood damage. It is the 3rd oldest bridge in the county still open to traffic. Shenck is spelled...
    Website
  • WEST HEMPFIELD TOWNSHIP Columbia, PA 17512
    717-299-8901
    Built 1885, Siegrist's Mill Covered Bridge is also known as Michael Moore's Mill Bridge. The name changed when the Siegrist family purchased the mill in 1895. Be sure to visit nearby Forry's Mill...
    Website
  • North Rd. Elizabethville, PA 17023
    717-213-5024
    The Stroup Covered Bridge is a Burr-arch truss construction located northeast of Elizabethville.
  • Northeast Madison/Tyrone Rd. Loysville, PA 17047
    Built by Joseph Lightner in 1889, Wagoner's Mill Bridge is a Burr-arch truss covered bridge.
  • CAENARVON TOWNSHIP Churchtown, PA 17555
    717-299-8901
    Built 1878, Weaver's Mill Covered Bridge is also known as Isaac Shearer's Mill Bridge and was at one time called White Hall Mill Bridge. The old sawmill on the nearby farm is now used as a chicken...
    Website
  • 2201 Tulpehocken Rd Wyomissing, PA 19610-1020
    610-374-8839
    Wertz's Covered Bridge, located at the Berks County Heritage Center, is the longest single-span covered bridge in Pennsylvania. Stretching 204 feet acrosss the Tulpehocken Creek, it serves as a...
  • COLERAIN TOWNSHIP Kirkwood, PA 17536
    717-299-8901
    Originally built in 1847, White Rock Forge Covered Bridge was rebuilt ellen in 1884. It is the county’s second oldest covered bridge still open to traffic.
    Website
  • EAST LAMPETER TOWNSHIP Lancaster, PA 17699-0001
    717-299-8901
    Built in 1962 with materials salvaged from Daniel Good’s Fording Bridge and Miller’s Farm Bridge, the Willow Hill Covered Bridge is open to tourist traffic only.
    Website
62 results total.
Display by first letter: