Covered Bridges PA

Hide Map View Map
Display by first letter:
Results
238 results total.

Javascript is required to view this map.
  • Pearl Exit, Rte. 8 South Clintonville, PA 16372
    The Vision Quest Covered Bridge was built by boys from the Vision Quest facility in 1990. It is a stunning example of contemporary covered bridges.
  • Route 345, Locust Twp Newlin, PA 17820
    570-784-8279
    The Wagner Covered Bridge is a great example of these structures that once dominated the country lanes. Come and see it for yourself!
    Website
  • Northeast Madison/Tyrone Rd. Loysville, PA 17047
    Built by Joseph Lightner in 1889, Wagoner's Mill Bridge is a Burr-arch truss covered bridge.
  • Township Rte. 493, M. Pleasant Township Fernville, PA 17815
    570-784-8279
    The Wanich Covered Bridge, built in 1844, crosses Little Fishing Creek at 108 feet long.
    Website
  • East of Waterford, Waterford Township Waterford, PA 16441
    814-452-3937
    Built between 1880 and 1890, the Waterford Bridge spans LeBoeuf Creek just east of Waterford.
  • CAENARVON TOWNSHIP Churchtown, PA 17555
    717-299-8901
    Built 1878, Weaver's Mill Covered Bridge is also known as Isaac Shearer's Mill Bridge and was at one time called White Hall Mill Bridge. The old sawmill on the nearby farm is now used as a chicken...
    Website
  • West of Greenawald on T 597 Orefield, PA 18069
    610-882-9029
    Built in 1841, Wehr's Bridge is now located in a scenic county park.
  • 2201 Tulpehocken Rd Wyomissing, PA 19610-1020
    610-374-8839
    Wertz's Covered Bridge, located at the Berks County Heritage Center, is the longest single-span covered bridge in Pennsylvania. Stretching 204 feet acrosss the Tulpehocken Creek, it serves as a...
  • Route 2011 Garards Fort, PA 15334
    724-627-8687
    White Covered Bridge is a pristine white bridge crossing Whiteley Creek. It is located under a railroad bridge next to Garard's Fort.
  • COLERAIN TOWNSHIP Kirkwood, PA 17536
    717-299-8901
    Originally built in 1847, White Rock Forge Covered Bridge was rebuilt ellen in 1884. It is the county’s second oldest covered bridge still open to traffic.
    Website
238 results total.
Display by first letter: