Covered Bridges in The Alleghenies PA

Hide Map View Map
Display by first letter:
Results
19 results total.

Javascript is required to view this map.
  • Downtown Altoona, PA 16602
    This steel bridge, designed by Herman Haupt, was used by the Pennsylvania Railroad between 1851 and 1861. It is currently being restored.
  • Business Rte. 220 Bedford, PA 15522
    Claycomb Covered Bridge stands at the entrance to Old Bedford Village. Built in 1880, it is a burr truss bridge.
    Website
  • Township Rte. 443 Schellsburg, PA 15559
    814-623-1771
    The Colvin Covered Bridge was built in 1894 and is a multiple king-post bridge. It crosses Shawnee Creek and is still driveable. The creek is a popular place for fishing so bring your pole and...
    Website
  • On Corbin Road over the Raystown Branch of the Juniata River Huntingdon, PA 16652
    814-658-6809
    Corbin's Bridge is a one-lane bridge with a unique suspension structure. It underwent reconstruction in 1998.
  • Route 96 New Paris, PA 15554
    814-623-1771
    This rustic and weathered bridge has open sides and is of Burr truss design. It crosses Dunnings Creek.
    Website
  • Bedford County Visitors Bureau Schellsburg, PA 15559
    Located in Bedford County, this bridge contributes to the deep heritage in the southwest part of the state.
    Website
  • Breezewood, PA 15533
    814-623-1771
    Felten's Mill Covered Bridge as it stands today was built in 1892, to replace an 1889 bridge that was destroyed in the 1889 flood. It is located on private land beside Felten's Mill. It crosses...
    Website
  • Route 1020 Hopewell, PA 16650
    814-623-1771
    Built in 1884, Hall's Mill Covered Bridge crosses Yellow Creek and is a burr truss design bridge.
    Website
  • Watson Rd. Manns Choice, PA 15550
    814-623-1771
    At 136 feet, Herline Covered Bridge is the longest covered bridge in Bedford County. It was built in 1902 of burr truss construction.
    Website
  • Township Rte. 412 Breezewood, PA 15533
    814-623-1771
    Jackson's Mill Covered Bridge has stood on this site since 1889. It is a Burr Truss bridge with a gable roof.
    Website
19 results total.
Display by first letter: