The Society's museum is located in the restored Waugh House at 23 West Main Street. Built in 1826, the oldest brick house in Greenville and one of the earliest brick houses between Pittsburgh and Erie. All artifacts have been donated by Greenville citizens. A wonderful look at Greenville through the years!
Facility Amenities: ADA-compliant, Free Admission, Gift Shop
General Information: Hours: Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00pm - 5:00pm first weekend of June - end of August, other by appointment