Times Building

346 4th Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 412-471-5808
Built in 1892 by architect Frederick John Osterling for the Pittsburgh Times newspaper, this may be the first skeleton-framed office building in Pittsburgh. The style of the building is the fashionable Richardsonian Romanesque; the Fourth Avenue front is faced in granite; the Third Avenue front is faced in sandstone. For more information about this and other historical buildings in the Allegheny County, contact Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
Share This:
Loading Map.