Old Fire Station No. 4 built in 1873 during the hand pulled era, torn down and rebuilt in 1903 when the horses came into the fire service. The museum was founded in 1969 and opened to the public in 1976 with over 1,400 artifacts.
Discounts Offered: Group Discount, Senior Citizen Discount
Facility Amenities: Gift Shop, Guided Tours
General Information: Dates Closed: Nov. - May, Hours: Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sun. 1 - 5 p.m.