Great Conewago Presbyterian Church and Cemetery

174 Red Bridge Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325-7643 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 717-337-3954
Located in Hunterstown and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Great Conewago Presbyterian Church and Cemetery was built in 1787, and remodeled in 1870. It was used as a field hospital during the Battle of Gettysburg.
Share This:
PHOTOS
VIEW MAP
Loading Map.