Historic Milford Schoolhouse

201 E. Harford St., Milford, PA 18337 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 570-409-9999
The Historic Milford Schoolhouse is a Richardsonian-style bluestone building constructed in 1903 as a schoolhouse and converted to shops and offices in the 1970's. Today the building houses a pizza restaurant, a fine native American arts gallery and other shops. Beautifully landscaped grounds, with plenty of free parking.
Share This:
Loading Map.