First Presbyterian Church

20 Dickinson Ave., Carlisle, PA 17013-2948 GET DIRECTIONS
This is the oldest public building in Carlisle built on the Square in Carlisle between 1769 and 1772. James Wilson, Signer of the Declaration of Independence, belonged to this church as did many Revolutionary War officers. President George Washington also attended a service here in October, 1794.
Share This:
PHOTOS
VIEW MAP
Loading Map.