Originally located in West Finley this 1915 Queenpost bridge was moved to East Finley Park in 2001. The vertical plank siding is painted red both inside and out and festures a tin covered gable roof. It has crosswis deck planking with two windows when there were originally three on each side. The bridge is 15' wide and 31'6' longand has a wight limit of 6 tons. A wooden trestle rest in the streambed. This bridge is one of the sites of the annual Covered Bridge Festival held the third weekend in September throughout the county.