Weaver's Mill Covered Bridge

CAENARVON TOWNSHIP, Churchtown, PA 17555 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 717-299-8901
Built 1878, Weaver's Mill Covered Bridge is also known as Isaac Shearer's Mill Bridge and was at one time called White Hall Mill Bridge. The old sawmill on the nearby farm is now used as a chicken house. Nearby Amish use this bridge extensively for their horse-drawn buggies.
Share This:
Loading Map.