Red Run Covered Bridge was built in 1866 and was originally owned by John Oberholtzer. This bridge is variously known as Run Red Grist Mill Bridge and Red Bank Bridge. In 1961 a new concrete bridge was built and the creek rerouted to bypass the old covered bridge. It is privately owned and no longer open to traffic. The nearby campground has used it for church services in inclement weather.