Jackson's Mill Covered Bridge - Kirkwood

Township Rte. 696, Kirkwood, PA 17536 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 717-299-8901
Originally built in 1878, it is one of only two covered bridges known to be built by Samuel Stauffer. After its destruction by flood in 1985, the county rebuilt it and raised it three feet to avoid future flood damage. It is well worth the drive to see the surrounding fall colors.
Share This:
Loading Map.