Hunsecker's Mill Bridge

UPPER LEACOCK TOWNSHIP, Lancaster, PA 17608 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 717-299-8901
The Hunsecker's Mill Bridge was originally built in 1848 and rebuilt in 1973 after the rising waters from Hurricane Agnus lifted it off its abutments and carried it downstream. Its length of 180 ft. makes it the longest single-span covered bridge in the county.
Share This:
Loading Map.