Felten's Mill Covered Bridge

Local: 814-623-1771
Felten's Mill Covered Bridge as it stands today was built in 1892, to replace an 1889 bridge that was destroyed in the 1889 flood. It is located on private land beside Felten's Mill. It crosses Brush Creek, downstream of Jackson's Mill Bridge, just south of Breezewood. Privately owned.
Share This:
Facility Amenities: Free Admission
General Information: Open Year-round
Loading Map.