The Dykeman House is named for prior owner George Dykeman who transformed it from a farmhouse into his manor house in 1870. The Dykeman House sits on approximately four acres of what once was a 450 acre estate established in 1740. The land next to and surrounding the house contains numerous springs. Four beautifully furnished rooms are offered at Dykeman House. Each morning a full country breakfast is served next to the fireplace in the large dining room. This is a non-smoking inn.
Availability: Daily, Weekly
Facility Amenities: Full Breakfast, Private Baths, Restaurant Nearby, Wi-Fi