he area now known as Everett was purchased by Michael Barndollar in 1787, who laid out a town originally called Waynesburg. In November 1860 the town was incorporated as a borough to be known as Bloody Run, then changed in February 1873 to Everett. Everett, referred to as the "Home of the Alleghenies", is a place to come to visit with family and friends for times that create a lifetime of memories. The Everett area is a great area for outdoor experiences such as fishing, hunting, hiking, golfing, skiing, biking, and boating. The Barndollar House is an 1868 home decorated in the Civil War Theme.